Almanack Nov 13 Issue PDF Download
Buy holiday fun jewelry and 15% proceeds goes to Franklin!
When: Now – December 7th
Where: Online at http://www.stelladot.com/ts/4tcl5
One more display day to see select items in person: Tuesday 11/20 1:30pm in the Front Office Lobby.
For questions please contact stylist Windy Little at email@example.com or 310.713.0585
Tuesday, November 20th from 8:00 to 8:45am
Please Donate: Frozen, whole, uncooked turkeys!
The Westside Food Bank will be coming to Franklin to collect turkeys for families and individuals who will not have a Thanksgiving dinner without our help. Help us make this year’s turkey donation the largest yet!
On November 20th, turkey barrels will be located at the Front Office, and volunteers will also be collectingturkeys on Idaho during Valet drop-off.
Contact Leanna Einbinder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.450.4190 with any questions, or if you want to help collect the turkeys next Tuesday morning. Thank you for donating!
CREST winter session registration for Art Innovators is available online: (http://www.artinnovatorswestla.com/kidzclasses.php) and through Franklin’s CREST office.
Art Innovators enhances a child’s experience of art.
Kids have a great need to express themselves in many ways — artistically, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Art Innovators impacts each and every area of expression. The Art Innovators classroom is a non-competitive environment enhanced by soft music that allows children to focus and enjoy what they are doing. Parents see the difference in the quality of art their children bring home. Kids get immediate results as their enthusiasm for art increases.
What do students do in a Art Innovators class?
• Have fun while creating cool art to display
• Explore a broad range of art techniques and mediums
• Learn that problems can have more than one solution
• Choose variations for each project – not a”copy exactly” approach
• Learn techniques for focusing, relaxing, and reducing stress
• Gain drawing skills AND self-confidence
• Think creatively in a non-competitive environment
• Have access to high quality art materials used by artists
• Always be excited by new curriculum–both 2 and 3-D
• Enhance knowledge of other subjects (anthropology, science, geography etc)