It is time for our Student Committee Elections.
- 5th graders for President of Student Committee
- 4th graders for Vice President of Student Committee
- 3rd graders for Secretary of Student Committee
- Green Team Chairperson
Interested students need submit a one paragraph speech regarding their desire to run for office. The paragraph will be read out-loud as a speech to the 3rd through 5th graders in an assembly on Friday, October 12 at 1:15pm in the Cafetorium.
- The President will be in charge of making announcements to the school weekly. He or she will also be in charge of heading several committees and help create spirit days.
- The Vice President will assist the President with his/her duties and head sub-committees. He/she will help make announcements and lead our efforts to make sure students are receiving all information they need.
- The Secretary is in charge of taking notes during the meeting and providing the student committee facilitators information from meetings. The Secretary will assist with spirit days as well.
- There is also one new office which is the Green Team Chairperson officer. This person is in charge of our green efforts around campus including recycling, planting, and walk to school days and can be a 3rd, 4th, or 5th grader.
Speeches should indicate reasons for wanting to attain the office for which the student is running, what the student offer the school as an officer, and any other relevant information. Speeches should be submitted by Monday, October 8. No speeches will be accepted after that date.