CREST winter session registration for Art Innovators is available online: (http://www.artinnovatorswestla.com/kidzclasses.php) and through Franklin’s CREST office.
Art Innovators enhances a child’s experience of art.
Kids have a great need to express themselves in many ways — artistically, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Art Innovators impacts each and every area of expression. The Art Innovators classroom is a non-competitive environment enhanced by soft music that allows children to focus and enjoy what they are doing. Parents see the difference in the quality of art their children bring home. Kids get immediate results as their enthusiasm for art increases.
What do students do in a Art Innovators class?
• Have fun while creating cool art to display
• Explore a broad range of art techniques and mediums
• Learn that problems can have more than one solution
• Choose variations for each project – not a”copy exactly” approach
• Learn techniques for focusing, relaxing, and reducing stress
• Gain drawing skills AND self-confidence
• Think creatively in a non-competitive environment
• Have access to high quality art materials used by artists
• Always be excited by new curriculum–both 2 and 3-D
• Enhance knowledge of other subjects (anthropology, science, geography etc)