We hope you are all planning on attending the Franklin Live Auction Party on Saturday, May 4th at 5:30pm. It will be held at the Museum of Flying at the Santa Monica Airport. We are hoping to seeing you all there! Discounted tickets are available through this Friday. After that date, they are full price. Tables seat 10 and table seating requests are welcome. Please visit the following site to buy your tickets: franklinschoolpta.org.
Reasons to go:
– It is on a Saturday night this year
– It is in Santa Monica
– Exceptional food!
– 5:30pm Cocktail Hour is Open Bar
– Coffee Bar from Luxxe Cafe
– Fabulous and varied entertainment (and a few surprises)
– Complimentary parking
– Adults only (no kids!!!)
– It’s an excuse to get dressed up
– It’s at a very cool museum
– Fun photo booth with “Flip Book” to take home
– Wine raffle
– Brand new auctioneer with insane LIVE auction items (17 of them) and over 15 tables of silent auction items (this is not the usual stuff that gets donated but these are rare and unique items from the auctioneer’s warehouse)
Online site for ticket purchases – franklinschoolpta.org.