Get published at Franklin! Our very own students’ literary magazine is seeking submissions from ALL Franklin students. The staff of the publication is composed of students in Grades 4 & 5 who elect to join a Writing Club run by Ms. Flynn and parent editor Natalie Meir. And the colorful magazine is printed by Mr. McGrath. Copies of Franklin Soup will be available for purchase during our Spring Open House.
If you would like to submit a story, or art piece, please follow the following guidelines and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 22nd.
- Must be typed in Microsoft Word, Font Size 14, Font Times New Roman
- Please submit an electronic copy by attachment to email@example.com
- Deadline Tuesday, April 22.
- Must be in PDF format
- Must be original art work by the student
- Size not exceeding regular paper 8 1/2 by 11
- On the illustrations: must include child’s name, name of story (if related to a writing piece), teacher and grade.
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline Tuesday, April 22
Please note: failure to adhere to the above deadlines will jeopardize your chances for publication. If time allows, you can re-submit. Franklin Soup staff retains the final right to determine appropriate content for publication.
Thank you and happy writing (drawing)!