Have you ever noticed how crowded it is in the mornings at drop off? How teachers are able to navigate their way up to their classrooms with their students through the crowds? Here are some simple ways to help out in the mornings, and teach our children independence and responsibility!
• Don’t park strollers near classroom line up spots.
• Send your child to their line while you watch from the grass field.
• Make an appointment with the teacher rather than try to speak to her/him in the morning.
• Keep younger siblings who are not students off of the playground apparatus.
• Come to school a bit early and leave before the gates close at 8:35 am.
• Drop your child off at the gate or utilize the drop off lane.
• Don’t follow your child to class. Let him/her walk with the line to class.