Hot off the presses! There are still many open positions remaining in the Franklin PTA for this 2018-19 school year! Now that the elected positions have been filled, the PTA President (John Jericiau) is tasked with the duty of appointing all remaining positions in the PTA. Appointments will then need to be ratified by the Executive Board. Some parents have already expressed interest in available positions – THANK YOU! All members are encouraged to seek their position of interest! We especially encourage kindergarten parents as well as parents who are new to the PTA! Please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Thank you!
Positions under consideration include:
- Annual Fund Chair (take over for Leanna – she will help you this year)
- PTA Membership Chair
- Education Foundation Liaison (we have two but could use one more team member!)
- Library Volunteers (the more the merrier)
- Staff Appreciation
- Online Directory
- Red Ribbon Week
- Multicultural Committee (we need a co-chair)
- Art Carts
- Legislation & Advocacy
- Turkey Trot (we donate turkeys just before Thanksgiving)
- and we need parents to stand at the Idaho gate after school to check on our kids!
The PTA is a 100% volunteer organization and we rely on each and every parent’s participation! Please get involved and everyone wins (most importantly our children!)