● All of your favorites will be back… Haunted House, Games, Rides, Laser Tag, Tie Dye, Spooky Science, DJ Dance Party and more! Come and see what sweet treats await you!
● Cake decorating contest (Kids can enter and win! Entry form coming soon. Drop off in MPR Friday, Oct 26th, 3-7pm or Saturday, Oct 27th, 8-10am)
● Bring-a-Thing – Will you find one of the five the Golden Tickets?
● Prizes awarded at the Willy Wonka Costume Contest (at the DJ Dance Area this year)
● Haunted House (lights on tours for little ones every hour)
● Teacher Treats (let them know what your teacher has signed up to donate…bid often! Please note your exact Teacher Treat is subject to change; confirm treats at booth on Carnival Day.)
REMINDERS TO ALL PARENTS:
Fill all Open Shifts at www.franklincarnival.org
Some classes have two booths and need every hand. Please fulfill your volunteer commitment. This is a great way to show your Franklin Spirit and our kids love seeing us there! We REALLY NEED HELP for the afternoon shifts. We CANNOT RUN the BOOTH without your help! 😀
All Volunteers check-in at the Volunteer Booth first before their shift!
Everyone checks in at the Volunteer Booth when they arrive on Carnival Day! Set up, break down, room parents, class parents, and youth volunteers. If your booth has enough volunteers, PLEASE return to the Volunteer Booth for reassignment – We always have understaffed booths.
KEEP TICKETS DRY!
• Drink and Food booths will be supplied with plastic gloves and safety guidelines will be posted (attached and with booth instructions at every drink/food booth).
• Carnival tickets = money, and must be handled as such. They are weighed after carnival to determine how your business did and what we raised ~ wet tickets throw off the count.
• Prize tickets = money, and must be handled as such. There is a specific amount of
prize tickets awarded for each game. We don’t want to run out of prizes for the players.
Please diligently take tickets and – try not to be overgenerous with prize tickets
Feel Free to contact us with any questions or comments and THANK YOU!
Payal Maniar and Karen Arrigo-Hill (FranklinCarnivalChairs@gmail.